- Sponsoring the education of a disadvantaged Child /youngster.
- Sponsoring the training and skill acquisition of a disadvantaged youngster.
- Paying the hospital bills of an indigent person.
- Constructing a house for a homeless person.
- Nutritional care for malnourished children and persons living with HIV/AIDS.
- Assisting in the provision of welfare services to prisoners.
- Sponsoring the care of an intellectually ill person.
How do I know that my donation is supporting people who are underprivileged?
Pictures and documents including receipts shall be sent to you as evidence plus testimonies from the beneficiaries.
What step can I take if my organization wants to partner with the Daughters of Charity?
If your organization (or an organization) wants to partner with the Daughters of Charity, the first step will be to write to the Provincial of the Daughters of Charity with the address below stating your intention and the procedure shall be established.
We solicit the assistance and support of kind hearted individuals and groups in order to make this dream come true. Your generous donation will be greatly appreciated, and can be lodged directly to the Account below:
Bank: Zenith Bank Plc
Account Name: Daughters of Charity
Account Number: 1010814375
Please, feel free to contact us for more details. Our contacts are on our Contact Us page or call any of these numbers +2348035901230, +2348123487147.
Your generosity will always be remembered as prayers are offered each day of the year by the Sisters in each of our Communities in appreciation of the goodwill of our benefactors for supporting us to further the mission of service of persons who are poor.