How do I become a Daughter of Charity?
Here are the steps you’ll be invited to embark on:
What does it take to join us?
- Good physical and mental health.
- Strong faith and life of prayer.
- Desire to give oneself entirely to God for others.
- Ability to live with others.
- Love for the Poor.
- Five (5)credits (including English and Maths) in SSCE/GCE or the equivalent.
- Degree/diploma holders are welcome.
- Age requirement: 18 – 25 years (WAEC/GCE); 26 – 32 (Higher qualification).
Where to find us?